ECHIZEN WASHI INDUSTRIAL COOPERATIVES ("us", "we", or "our") will comply with all laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal information.
In addition, we have established a policy regarding the acquisition, use, and management of personal information and will take all possible measures to protect it.
- When handling personal information in the course of our business, we will comply with all laws and regulations regarding the protection of personal information.
- We do not acquire personal information through illegal ways.
In addition, the purpose of use of it will be notified or made public, and the information will be used within the purpose of use, unless otherwise stipulated by law.
- We will endeavor to keep personal information accurate and up-to-date to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
- We will take security measures such as supervision of our employees and contractors and measures against unauthorized access.
- We will not provide personal information to third parties, except in the following cases
- When the customer's consent has been obtained.
- When it is deemed necessary to provide the information in accordance with laws and regulations or at the request of the competent authorities.
- When the Company and the Company have entered into a confidentiality agreement in advance for use in the performance of business.
- When it is necessary for the protection of the life, body or property of a person
- In order to protect personal information, we will make our officers and employees comply with this policy and educate them about it.
- The use of personal information
- For a customer inquiry.
- To provide our services.
- For our after-sales service.
- For any other legitimate purpose.